View from Manor House, Blockley, England
Standing in the church graveyard, looking past the end of "Manor House," one looks down the hill and sees the part of Lower Street after it has passed the Lower Brook Hotel going towards Tally Ho Corner, as well as some cottages on Pasture Lane, Blockley, England.
Information from John Malin, mid 2000s
Down the hill, portions of the following residences are visible, from left to right:
(1) the partial view of a building that is mostly hidden by "Manor House" is "Little Manor Cottage", which is across Lower Street from the Lower Brook Hotel.
(2) next to the right, the house with three windows and a lighter circle on it's end wall peak is Brook Cottage, which is faces the left side of Pasture Lane
(3) the building behind Brook Cottage is a glimpse of "The Cottage"
(4) the two-story cottage in the middle (front and right end visible) is "Gabriel Cottage", which is on the right side of Pasture Lane.
(5) next to the right, partially visible (until hidden behind the foreground tree on the right of the photo) are three cottages facing the right side of Pasture Lane, attached to the back of "Rose Cottage" which faces Lower Street.
Source: John Malin
Photo by Lucy McCoy, Nov1999; uploaded with description, Mar 14, 09, Blockley site, MyFamily.com
(photo file name: 014)