Westmacotts Mill now Blockley Court, Blockley, England
Westmacott's Mill, also called Gaunt's Mill, was built before 1688 on a lane off what is now "Station Road" Blockley, England. It was two mills in one and processed Silk and Ramie. It has been converted into flats (apartments) and is now named "Blockley Court." Before the conversion it was called "Marlborough House" for a time.
Photo by Lucy McCoy, Nov 99; uploaded with description, Mar 14, 09, Blockley site, MyFamily.com
(photo file name: 032)